Hikvision at the DACH event for IT decision makers in retail
In the Rheinterassen Dusseldorf, the IT decision-makers of the trade meet on two days to exchange views on the future of trade. Which innovations bring real added value, which system architecture is optimal and which technologies can support trade? In addition, participants will receive first-hand best practice examples - from trade to trade.
Of course, Hikvision with its cutting-edge technology should not be missing here. Face recognition to recognize regular customers, heat mapping for the purpose of sales room planning, person counting for frequency measurement - with Hikvision you get the most out of sales room monitoring.
Three of our colleagues look forward to welcoming you to our stand.
Speakers 2018 (Excerpts):
- Andrea Farris, Walgreens, VP Special Projects, Customer Experience and Store Technology Innovation
- André Fleischer, Otto, Head of Software Development Partner Connect
- Christoph Hofner, Vodafone Group Services, IoT Sales Manager
- Jenny Jasper, dm-drogerie markt, team responsible branch store economy
- Maik Jordt, Google, Industry Lead Google Cloud
- Mag. Romana Kaufmann, SPAR Österreichische Warenhandels-AG, Head of Information Management
- Dominik Kreuzberger, adidas AG, Corporate Performance Management - Manager BI & KPI
- Alexander Messer, Gebr. Heinemann, Head of Commerce Applications
- Frank Neumark, KPMG AG, lawyer / tax consultant
- Kim Niedner, Otto, Head of Brand Connect and Partner Development
- Dr. Maxim Schnjakin, Bundesdruckerei, Principal-Secure Identity
- Uwe Seifert, EDEKA North SB-Warenhaus GmbH, Managing Director
- Selina Ulmer, dm-drogerie markt, product manager of the store goods industry
- Nicolas von Sobbe, McDonald's Germany, Director Digital
- Alexander Wimmer, REWE International, Department Manager IT Portal Systems
- Melanie Wöffler, Globus SB-Warenhaus Holding GmbH & Co. KG, corporate development
The EHI is a scientific institute of commerce. In addition to Hikvision, the approximately 800 members of EHI include numerous international trading companies and their industry associations, manufacturers of consumer and capital goods and various service providers.
06/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
9 pm (CET)
Joseph Beuys Shore 33